Monday, May 6, 2013

Scrappin' the Night Away


Spent the weekend having an amazing time with great friends! I'm an avid scrapbooker and three full days of paper and glue is just pure heaven. 23 layouts. 54 photos. A TON of laughs.
 
And the photo booth was a huge hit. :) It was great getting to participate myself too. Now I have some pretty cool pics to remember our great times together. We did have a slight hiccup. Some sticky fingers belonging to a few other hotel guests decided to help themselves to all my fun, crazy hats that night. While I was a little shocked at first, this just gives me the push to get some new things. I'll be hitting the thrift stores this week looking for just the perfect additions.
 
Oh, and on the continuation of awesome news, I now have TWO photo booths! So, if you called before and the date was booked, please call me again! I may just have it available for you.
 
I think it's time to get some of these photo booth and retreat pics printed. I've got some pages to put together :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment